Summer of Your Life
As a Southwoods summer camp counselor you will have opportunities to learn, grow, and play all summer long. Below, we have outlined the Top 10 reasons to become a part of the Southwoods Way this summer.
10. You will get to know people from around the world this summer.
9. You will spend your summer working and playing in the Adirondack Mountains of New York.
8. You will share your talents of juggling, story telling, or guitar playing with the entire camp this summer.
7. You will learn a tremendous amount about working with children in an exciting and energetic summer atmosphere.
6. You will experience new things such as caving, scaling the climbing wall, or sailing across Paradox Lake in the summer sun.
5. You will be part of a supportive team dedicated to creating amazing summers.
4. You will have the opportunity to make a positive difference in a child’s life while they do the same to you.
3. You will spend your days off this summer exploring the endless opportunities that surround Southwoods; Schroon Lake, Montreal, Burlington, Lake Placid, the Adirondack High Peaks, and much more!
2. A Southwoods counselor loves to PLAY, LAUGH, SMILE, AND CREATE LIFE LONG MEMORIES.
1. Campsickness will occur after your Southwoods Summer, while you count down the days until you return!
"I think it is phenomenal. Staff/Camper ratio great. Quality of staff great. Commitment to giving kids the greatest time ever so high."
- The Kanner Family - Scarsdale, NY